Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Technology Overload!

I just completed a two week course on how to use my Activboard, during which I spent a lot of time playing the with new hardware and software, designing new lessons, reading and posting in forums, and watching tutorials.

I've been taking this course at the same time, learning about ALL SORTS of new tools on the Read/Write web that I never knew about (aggregators, RSS, wikis, social bookmarking and MORE!).

And today I started another tech class through UCLA extension on integrating technology into the classroom.

The last two nights, I've had DREAMS about clicking here, cutting this image, copying it here, moving things on my Activboard, going to this site......I'm learning so much, and it has all become so much a part of my daily life, that I'm actually DREAMING about it.

But man am I loving all that I'm learning!!!

2 comments:

Chrystal said...

I have to admit that I have had dreams about ActivBoards/SmartBoards too. Sometimes I am working all night :>(.

You have been learning a lot in a short time! Thanks for being an inspiration!

Ms. Billett said...

I, too work in my dreams. Sometimes I have nightmares about the principal walking in at the worst possible time, but other times I get great ideas in my dreams, or just after I wake up. I have always been a morning person.